Monday, June 22, 2009

Spam, eggs, spam, spam and spam...

So the robots are calling me spam!

I received a notice that this blog had been classified as spam and I had to post a request for a human being to review and take me off the list... strange but I think I know why... I think it was because I posted the same information in two posts and then the About Me section while I was creating the site... why? well because I tried to import the blog from wordpress but the conversion program here http://wordpress2blogger.appspot.com/ just did not work no matter what I did.. so as there were only half a dozen posts I wanted anyway I manually updated them and voila balls'd it up...

but it's weird the robots caught that and classified it so quickly, less than an hour. They must scan the blogs on a much higher schedule than any other indexer, which is interesting, or I was just unlucky, which is a pain in the aris... anyway hopefully I'll be reclassified as non-spam pdq...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Brian Hehir's sites

Loading